We've actually been home for about a week now, I've just been lazy about getting on the internet.
In other news, M has had a fever since Sunday so lots of cuddles and monitoring her temperature.
Also, just tried this silly recipe for a quick dessert. I feel like I wasted my limoncello and white chocolate. Good thing I didn't use all of the chocolate...
And I promise to post a few pictures from our trip to the aquarium. Until then...
Poor M! I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a teaser of a post. Better get pics soon! Also, hope M feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteI made a tiramisu with limoncello before my folks came for a visit. It was not a waste--and don't say it's hogwash, Lidia Bastianich had it on her show!
ReplyDeleteSorry, had to google who this Lidia was. You didn't use coffee then, right? I did use Baileys once and that was pretty good.
Delete