Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Brief Note

I would say I'm the worst blogger ever but I won't be too hard on myself.

So I have nothing too terribly exciting to report to you all. I'm writing this from my sister-in-law's living room while both babies are peacefully sleeping on this crisp fall day. We took the train here this time instead of driving and let me tell you it was an interesting journey. I don't know what should disturb me more, the fact that there were outlaws on the train with us or that the women from Naples continued to advise me on how to be a mother. Never a dull day.

I will share with you all a photo of the pumpkin I drilled. Besides looking pretty in my living room it also served to make a yummy risotto and muffins.
A new toy!

It's cold here up North!

That's all until we return home. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. French! I don't know how you do it! How do you deal with strangers telling you what you are supposed to be doing as a mom. Anyways, I love the pumpkin and M looks so cute! Can you come live in the states already? I'll move closer to wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I haven't punched someone in the face yet. Is it bad in the States??
      And I would move back now if we could.

      Delete