1. In case you were all holding your breath, I'll have you know we did get our fridge. Ten days later than anticipated and right as I was preparing Maddalena's dinner. She enjoyed dinner and a show, however.
2. I'm on the hunt for pumpkins. This is what I plan on doing with them...
 |
| Much easier than carving. |
 |
| Eating some yummy muffin |
 |
| Trying out the swings |
3. My latest thing, now that M is older, I do weekly trips with her into the city. It breaks up our usual thing of just going to the park nearby, perhaps more so for me than her. Since the weather has been great these past couple of weeks we've been having afternoon picnics at Villa Borghese.
4. To my surprise and joy, my local supermarket had sweet potatoes for sale. I eagerly grabbed some thinking M would love them. After all, she devoured them alongside of Caleb in July, wouldn't she be just as thrilled to eat them now? She informed me with her gagging face that she will not be eating them.
5. Let's play the "I Spy" game for just a minute...
 |
| Yes, that is what it looks like. |
And yes, I was having one of those days and almost picked that up for the walk home.
Hahaha!!! Desperation!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have lunch at the villa borghese with you and M. Good luck with the pumpkins!
ReplyDelete