Friday, May 10, 2013

Colors


Come every season I find myself attracted to a different color. For two seasons in a row I was drawn to dark/navy blue. I bought everything from pants, shoes, to shirts in that color. This year the funds are lacking but my yearning for a color isn't. This season I'm all about white. I spot it everywhere- flowers in gardens, pretty eyelet hats for Maddalena, dresses for me, bed covers in shop windows, in short everywhere! 


Perhaps it's the simplicity and cleanliness that appeals to me this year. So, for your viewing pleasure: a tribute to white. 







Linking up with Haeley.

3 comments:

  1. I want those little baby booties!!! They are so cute. I wish I was better at knitting, and I could try to knit some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I don't think my knitting skills are that advanced.

      Delete
    2. Don't sell yourself short! You're a wonderful knitter!!
      I remember the hat!!

      Delete